Comments, Compliments and Complaints

Tell us what you think

At West Kent Primary Care we welcome feedback from patients and the public about services we provide.  Patient feedback can be provided in the form of comments, compliments or complaints about services and can be either written or verbal.

You can contact us on 01892 481821 or

How can I make a complaint?

You can ring and speak to someone in person, who will help to resolve your concerns.  Speaking to a member of staff can often resolve complaints without the need to write to us.  We record details of all calls, so that if you wish to write at a later date, we can find your original information.

If you remain unhappy following discussion, you can make a formal written complaint and send this to us at: or

Complaints Officer, West Kent Primary Care, C/O Hospice in the Weald, Maidstone Road, Pembury, TN2 4TA

If you would prefer to complain to another organisation, you can complain directly to NHS England at:

NHS England: Telephone 03003 112233; email or in writing to NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.

Individuals using British Sign Language (BSL) can talk to NHS England via a video call to a BSL interpreter

For Assistance

If you require assistance with your complaint letter you can contact the following organisations:

Healthwatch Kent
 0808 801 0102
Text: 07525 861 639
Write to: FREEPOST RTLG-UBZB-JUZA, Healthwatch Kent, Seabrooke House, Church Road, Ashford, TN23 1RD


The Independent Complaints Advisory Service

By phone: 0330 440 9000
By fax: 01424 204687
By text: 80800 keyword SEAP
Or in writing at: SEAP Hastings, Upper Ground Floor, Aquila House, Breeds Place, Hastings, East Sussex TN34 3UY


The Patients Association
 0845 608 4455
Write to: The Patients Association, PO Box 935, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3YJ

Handling Complaints

We take complaints seriously and investigate all complaints received, providing feedback to the person making the complaint.  We would like to assure you that your care or treatment will not be affected by raising a concern or complaint.

If you remain unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can raise your concerns with the Ombudsman at:

Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman

Phone: 0345 015 4033



Further information is available in this downloadable leaflet.

Covid 19

For the latest NHS advice and guidance please visit